It is a new formulation that squeezes the gel out and attaches onto the leaves of the weed. The pack fits in the palm of your hand and is so precise and controlled it won’t harm the nearby plants or the soil. A touch kills the weed down to the root, so it never grows back, making it perfected for treating weeds in difficult places.
Roundup Gel works in a simple, straightforward way. With a push of a button, gel squirts onto the leaf of the weed. Next, it is absorbed into the sap stream and travels to the roots and growing points. Once it reaches the roots of the weed, it stops the weed from growing.
Roundup Gel is a non-selective weed killer that works in a wide variety of areas. There is no need to dilute the solution with water. The design of the product makes it easy to apply, and the instructions are pretty straightforward. With a single touch, the gel sticks to the leaf. It is ideal for use in paths, lawns, turfs, vegetable gardens, and flower beds. It will work on other areas such as gravel, patios, drives, hard surfaces, along fences and for edging lawns, tarmac, and other hard to reach areas.
Roundup gel’s design is for homeowner use on unwanted vegetation, edible crops, and ornamental garden plants. It is a multi-purpose weed killer and therefore gets rid of both annual and perennial weeds such as nettles, dandelions, docks, bindweed, grasses, thistles, and ground elder.
When using this product, avoid making contact with cultivated vegetation and desired plants. To prevent cross contamination, do not walk into treated areas until the weed killer has dried. Do not re-use the container once empty. Before using this product, check with your local weather station to find out if it will rain within 6 hours. Rain can reduce the effectiveness of the product and a second treatment may be required.
Here are the correct instructions for using this product:
- Squeeze the two blue cap lips at the side of the bottle to lift the cap.
- Take off the foil seal and prepare the bottle by pressing the blue button about 20 times until gel appears at the top.
- Touch the leave of an annual weed once and touch the leave of a perennial weed twice.
- After use, keep the product in the original container in a safe location at room temperature.
If by chance you make contact with the gel, thoroughly wash the area. Also, prevent children and pets from entering the treated area until product is completely dry.
Do not let gel enter the drainage system. Moreover, do not use in aquatic environments.
For more information resort to the safety data sheet and instruction label.
Controlling weeds and cramped quarters can be a serious headache. Leave them be, and they’ll take over the whole space. Kill them carelessly, and you could harm the plants you want to keep. Just give Roundup Gel 1 click to get the precise amount of gel and touch the leaves. Please note that initially only the leaves you touch will yellow and wilt.
Like other grass and weed killer products, the key to Roundup is glyphosate. Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants. Undermining an unwanted weed has never been easier. With the power in Roundup Gel, you can take down a weed from its roots without harming its neighbors.
- Selective herbicide that does not affect desired plants
- Works great for vegetable plots, lawns, and flower beds
- Penetrates through the leaf and kills the roots
- Degrades in soil by micro-organisms
- Affordable price
- Child resistant cap keeps kids and pets safe
- Treats up to 1000 weeds
- Some buyers have found the design to be awkward
- May take some time to work
- Very strong formulation kills anything it comes into contact with so some gardeners have to be careful when using the product.
If you found this article helpful, help us by sharing it via your favourite social media website or leave a comment below.
For a similar product check out Roundup Ultra 3000.